Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- Personal Training - Eighteen years experience training diverse populations, from athletes to sedentary adults.
- Teaching Experience - Ten years experience teaching exercise physiology in weight management classes, as well as group strength training classes.
Education & Certifications
- MA in Exercise Science, Western Michigan University
- BS in Exercise Science, Arizona State University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- FMS Level 1 Certification
- Paddlefit Core Certfied
- Wim Hof Method (10 week course) A practice that incorporates deep breathing and cold exposure.
- USA Weightlifting Federation Club Coach - USA Weightlifting Association
- USA Track & Field Level 1 Coach - USA Track & Field Association (USATF)
- CPR certified - American Heart Association